Page of Content
Are you ready to explore the captivating world of Radiology and Medical Imaging Technology (RMIT)? Our four-year Bachelor of Science in RMIT program is designed to equip you with the essential skills and knowledge to master imaging techniques such as X-rays, USG, fluoroscopy, CT scans, and MRI.
Minimum: 4 years (8 Regular semesters)
Maximum: 6 Years
A student must successfully complete the coursework outlined in this degree study plan with a minimum of 123 Credit Hours and attain a minimum CGPA of 2.0 out of 4.0.
1. The candidate must have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) with at least 50% unadjusted marks from a recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Pakistan, or an equivalent examination as recognized by Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC). (additional foundation courses shall be offered by Institute to all the students not having the required HSSC subjects)
2. All foreign equivalent examinations like Cambridge Overseas Higher School Certificate Advanced Level, British General Certificate of Education Advanced Level, American High School Graduation Diploma (HSG Diploma), etc. must provide a certificate of equivalence with HSSC with at least 50% unadjusted marks issued by IBCC. (additional foundation courses shall be offered by Institute to all the students not having the required HSSC subjects)
3. B. Tech (Hons) / B.S / B.Sc. / Bachelor of Technology (with relevant discipline) or equivalent qualification duly recognized by HEC obtaining at least 60% unadjusted marks with a maximum of one-year exemption as determined by the Department Academic Affairs Committee.
4. Rounding off the percentage figure to make it 50% will not be considered towards eligibility.
Why Choose Bachelor of Science in RMIT Program at SS-CASE-IT?
1. Imaging Expertise: Dive into the intricacies of medical imaging technology, learning to operate and interpret vital diagnostic tools. Your training will cover a spectrum of imaging modalities, allowing you to become proficient in a variety of techniques.
2. Healthcare Contribution: As an RMIT graduate, you will play a pivotal role in healthcare by providing crucial diagnostic services in hospitals. Your expertise will aid healthcare professionals in accurately diagnosing and treating patients.
3. Cutting-edge Technology: Stay at the forefront of healthcare technology with access to state-of-the-art equipment and training. Our program ensures you are well-versed in the latest advancements, setting you up for success in a dynamic field.
4. Career Opportunities: With a Bachelor of Science in RMIT, you’ll have an array of career pathways in healthcare, including hospitals, medical imaging centers, research facilities, and more. Your specialized knowledge and skills will make you a sought-after professional.
5. Impactful Contribution: Your work directly influences patient care and outcomes. By delivering precise and detailed imaging results, you’ll contribute to better diagnoses and more effective treatment plans, enhancing the lives of those you serve.
6. Advanced Knowledge: Our program goes beyond the basics, providing you with advanced knowledge of imaging techniques. You’ll be well-prepared to navigate the complexities of radiology and medical imaging.
Join us in the Bachelor of Science in Radiology and Medical Imaging Technology (RMIT) program and embark on a journey where precision, technology, and healthcare intersect. Your pursuit of excellence in medical imaging begins here.
Apply now to shape a promising future in the world of RMIT and contribute to the advancement of healthcare.
Scheme of Study:
A tentative plan of study is given below for the Bachelor of Science in Mathematics.
Patient care and management
Discipline Specific Courses
Regional and Radiological Anatomy-I
Regional and Radiological Anatomy-II
Radiation Sciences and Technology
Conventional Radiological Procedures & Clinical Practice
Radiological Positioning & Clinical Practice
Research Project / Final Project