CRG has pioneered Robotics Research in Pakistan since its Inception
CASE Robotics Group (CRG) was established in 2008 to encompass the significant and growing robotics community at SS-CASE-IT. It is an association of research labs, teaching faculty, and undergraduate students in the Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) department. Our mission is to imply world‐class research and pedagogy to train future generations as critical thinkers and problem solvers. We achieve this objective by drawing from the breadth of our expertise which ranges from embedded system development to artificial intelligence, algorithms, and social implication of robotics. We take pride in the way we challenge ourselves by deploying and running various complex robotics systems to achieve set goals. Our excellence is manifested in more than 50 national and international robotics titles and more than 15 international representations for Pakistan around the globe.
We teach students teamwork, time, and resource management and instill the much-needed self‐belief to take on real‐world engineering challenges. It is this experience at CRG which has helped our students and faculty members to deliver world‐class products and startups.
Our mission is to imply world‐class research and pedagogy to train future generations as critical thinkers and problem solvers.
The objective of the group is to promote and establish a world class robotics and research facility. Providing students with the real-life engineering environment, to make them ready for the challenges ahead.
The Group focuses on Multidisciplinary branches of Robotics and automation. Some of the focus areas for CRG are:
- Multi-robot dynamic environment management algorithms
State-of-the-art robotic maneuverability systems
Custom Automation systems
X-DOF platforms with controllers
DO-X-compliant Hardware design
Our Robots For ROBOCON
Introduction to SS-CASE-IT ROBOCON Team
Our Robots For ROBOCON
Student Robots Projects
Our Awards and Achievements
Singapore Autonomous Underwater Vehicle Challenge (SAUVC) Winner 2017
NATIONAL ENGINEERING ROBOTICS COMPETITION (NERC) Winner 2009, 2010 & 2011
RoboSprint Winner 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013
ABU Robocon Winner 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019
Robocup Participant 2014 & 2016
COMPPEC Winner 2009
NASCON Winner 2010
IBA Invent Business Plan Competition Winner 2012
We are Competing with 21 Countries
- Design and development of an underwater vehicle with side scan technology in collaboration with NESCOM.
- Design and development of Air Frame fuel system for MALE UAV in collaboration with AVDI PAC Kamrah.
- Development of DO-178 254 Compliant Fuel management computer for PAC Kamrah
- Development of XA-45 Heating and Power management modules for SPADA missile systems in Collaboration with MoDP
- Preparation for NEREC 2020
- RTlinks a VSAT Controller for a mobile platform. Designed for fast terminal tracking in collaboration with NATSAT Pakistan. The system was successfully commercialized and is in operation in Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Oman with different NEWS Broadcasting agencies.
- Center for Advanced Research in Engineering (CARE), Islamabad
CRG has close collaboration with CARE, the commercial partner of CASE. In this regard, it has pursued multiple collaborative projects. Automation relating to the research and development of the wing is handled by CRG. that’s why our students enjoy unprecedented access to industrial practices and equipment under CARE’s umbrella.
- 128 Technologies
128 Technologies is a spinoff from CRG specializing in the commercialization of R&D Projects. Our students get firsthand experience of the engineering lifecycle while working with industrial partners.
Independent Robotics and Automation Lab with l the necessary equipment needed.