Our Fee Structures for all programs below
Fee Refund Policy for New Students
The fee will be refunded to the students who desire to withdraw/discontinue/migrate their studies according to the following rules:
- A fee refund will be considered, ONLY if the FULL fee has been paid.
- The admission fee shall not be refunded in any case.
Students who are given provisional admission while waiting for the results of exams will be refunded less admission fee if they subsequently fail to qualify and do not meet the prerequisites for admission. If the students, who have been newly admitted and want to cancel their admission by the admission withdrawal date (which is usually 2-3 weeks before the commencements of the classes and announced at the time of admission) will be refunded the fee less the admission fee. If an application of admission cancellation is submitted after the admission withdrawal date the fee shall be refunded according to the following rules:
- Security deposit + 100% of tuition fee, if applied till the end of 1st week of commencement of classes.
- Security deposit and 50% of tuition fee, if applied till end of 2nd week of commencement of classes.
- No fee (except securities) shall be refunded if admission is withdrawn after the second week of the commencement of classes.
For any query contact: Mr. Zeeshan 0321-5103039, Mr. Uzair 0327-7500584
Financial Aid (For Undergraduates only)
Students facing financial challenges are provided Need-based Financial Aid to partially cover the tuition fee. The Student has to maintain a certain level of Semester and Cumulative Grades (SGPA & CGPA) to continue the financial Aid.
1. Students must submit a duly filled Financial Aid form to the Student Affairs Department at the time of semester registration.
2. Financial Aid Committee meets at the beginning of each semester to decide about such applications.
Kinship Fee Concession
A kinship Fee Concession is awarded to students having more than one sibling studying at SS-CASE-IT. The fee Concession varies between 25% – 35% of the semester fee of one sibling depending on certain conditions.