Page of Content
BS Accounting and Finance is a 4-years program, which covers Accounting, Audit, taxation and Finance Syllabi extensively. The program is designed to develop knowledge, skills, and abilities that will enable a student to cope successfully with the challenges of a rapidly evolving, global business and financial environment.
BS Accounting and Finance opens up a world of opportunities for graduates, one can work as Financial Accountant, Management Accountant, finance manager, financial controller, forensic Accountant, Tax specialist and auditor.
Syllabus coverage of the courses allows the students not only to attain the BS Accounting & Finance degree but also to earn global professional qualification ACCA (UK).BS Accounting and Finance Program of SSCASE-IT is accredited by ACCA (UK).
ACCA offers exemption of first nine papers to the graduates of BS Accounting and Finance from SS-CASE-IT. To complete ACCA qualification graduates just have to pass last four papers of ACCA. Candidates normally pass these four papers in six months. Therefore students may acquire BS Accounting and Finance degree and ACCA qualification with in four and half year. On top of it, ACCA offers generous fee waivers to graduate of BS Accounting and Finance from SSCASE-IT.
Why BS Accounting & Finance with ACC
1. Work anywhere in the world as ACCA has 219,000 members and 527,000 students in 179 countries.
2. Join the club of Global Network of Employers as ACCA works with more than 7400 Approved Employers and 80 accountancy partnerships worldwide and it connects its graduates with thousands of vacancies through ACCA the Career job Board.
3. Higher chances of employability as graduates with professional qualifications are more likely to find jobs quickly.
4. Lean diverse tools& techniques and their application in real-world situations, which one cannot learn pursuing ACCA alone.
5. Graduates will acquire in breadth orientation of marketing, Economics, Human resource management, organizational Behavior, Psychology, Sociology, and communication skills both oral and written and computer application in a modern business environment. These competencies are not added for ACCA candidates
6. Students will enjoy university life, they can socialize, create networks and participate in different activities of society. They will learn how to organize and manage diverse events and student bodies. These learning opportunities are not available for students if they opt for ACCA alone.
Why SS-CASE- IT
1. Accredited by ACCA -UK
2. Generous merit Based Scholarships (Up to 100%)
3. Financial Aid for needy students
4. Qualified Practicing Chartered Accountants faculty.
5. Focused on entrepreneurship.
6. Inculcation of Real-world skills.
7. Rigorous internships for four years.
8. Vast opportunities for networking with Finance professionals.
9. Extensive Students involvements in professional societies like entrepreneurship, Accounting, and leadership.
ACCA Exemption Mapping
- First Four Papers of ACCA Business and Technology Management Accounting Financial Accounting Corporate and Business Law
- Performance Management
- Financial Reporting
- Audit and Assurance
- Financial Management
BS Accounting and Finance
- On completion of Degree with minimum CGPA of 2.33
- On the basis of Management Accounting (AF-2114) Semester #4
- On the basis of Principles of Taxation (AF-1109) semester #2 PLUS Intermediate Taxation (AF-2113) Semester #3
- On the basis of Financial Reporting 1 (AF-2110) semester #3 PLUS Financial Reporting 2 (AF-2115) Semester #4
- On the basis of Introduction to Audit (AF-2111) semester # 3 PLUS Advanced Audit (AF-2116) semester # 4
- On the basis of Introduction to Business Finance (AF3210) semester # 5 PLUS Financial Management (AF-3211) semester # 6
Eligibility To claim ACCA Exemptions
Graduates (completed BS Accounting & Finance degree) must pass above mentioned courses of BS Accounting & Finance with C+ and above grades
Program Mission Statement
The mission of the Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance (BSAF) is to strengthen students’ academic level by enhancing their required skillset while making them understand their Professional Responsibility. Students will get an insight into real-world scenarios/SSCASE-IT studies which are hallmarks of our academic excellence.
Learning Environment Objectives
To prepare students for Certifications of Professional accounting bodies, as well as for industry and public accounting practices.
Intellectual Contributions Objectives
To apply such innovative teaching methods and practices that may brighten both the academic and professional growth of faculty.
To serve society, academia, and the business world through active participation and dynamic leadership.
**Pre-Medical Students can also Apply **
Minimum: 4 years (8 semesters)
Maximum: 6 Years (With One Year Extension)
For the award of a BSAF degree, a student must have:
Passed courses totaling at least 144 credit hours.
Obtained a CGPA of at least 2.00
Completed business internship of 6-8 weeks.
At least 40% marks in HSSC or an equivalent examination.
Program Selection Criteria
Admission on the basis of :
Merit List calculations are based upon 20% for matric/O levels marks, 40% for intermediate (F.A, F.Sc. I.Com or A levels) marks and 40% of NAT or SS-CASE-IT Admission Test.
Cut-off marks to be determined by the University.