Career Development Center
- Industrial Placements of third-year students by ensuring that all necessary processes are adhered to.
- Advise students on the preparation of CVs.
- Locate suitable companies and students to undertake their industrial experience.
- A focal point between companies and students in organizing placements (including circulating company information, collecting CVs, and organizing interviews,s and open days).
- Liaise with new companies to establish placements.
- Maintain an online presence for Industrial Placements.
- Act as a point of contact for any companies looking to recruit Undergraduate or Postgraduate students as graduates or summer interns.
Career Counselling Activities
- Workshops / Seminars and short courses.
- Offering practical assistance with job seeking, and application.
- Administering and interpreting psychometric and personality tests.
- Helping students to solve problems and manage their own careers
- Aiding students in their search for appropriate employment.
- Writing action plans, reports, and career literature.
- Counseling students that are suffering from stress or facing redundancy/redeployment.
- Undertaking general administration.
- Marketing and promoting services.